jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

I will like to share with everybody that today I access to the blackboard to my account and I modify the control panel, I like having an account because I can modify a lot of things of the blackboard that I can´t do when I was just a student, but now that I am accessing as a teacher because we are preparing our selves to it I can do a lot of things.
We keep on practicing how to create a folder and attach files, we add an announcement also and with and attach file.
We also create a forum in blackboardprueba in where students can access and make comments, answer questions and it is really funny because you can talk with your classmates it´s like the msn ja but it´s not as fast as the msn but still I like it.
I would now use different pages because I realize that their are different blogs really useful and not the only ones that everybody use it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario